- App Engine - 28 frontend instance hours per day, 9 backend instance hours per day.
- Cloud Firestore - 1GB storage, 50,000 reads, 20,000 writes, 20,000 deletes per day.
- Compute Engine - 1 non-preemptible f1-micro, 30GB HDD, 5GB snapshot storage (restricted to certain regions)
- Cloud Storage - 5GB, 1GB network egress.
- Cloud Shell - Web-based Linux shell/basic IDE with 5GB of persistent storage. 60 hours limit per week.
- Cloud Pub/Sub - 10GB of messages per month.
- Cloud Functions - 2 million invocations per month. (includes both background and HTTP invocations)
- Google Kubernetes Engine - No cluster management fee for clusters of all sizes. Each user node is charged at standard Compute Engine pricing.
- BigQuery - 1 TB of querying per month, 10 GB of storage each month.
- Cloud Build - 120 build-minutes per day.
- Cloud Source Repositories - Up to 5 Users, 50 GB Storage, 50 GB Egress.
- Full, detailed list - https://cloud.google.com/free/docs/gcp-free-tier#always-free-usage-limits
Snap Builder Oct 27, 2019 66 Views
No comments have been left here yet.