The Subrion CMS Vanilla Single Sign-On plugin allows administrators to add a Vanilla forums members integration.
Please follow these instructions to setup single sing-on integration for your VanillaForums. Subrion does not cover VanillaForums integration in details, as this information could be found on their official website.
- Install VanillaForums on the same domain where you have your Subrion CMS installed.
- Install VanillaForums jsConnect plugin:
- Open VanillaForums dashboard and click Plugins, edit the jsConnect plugin.
- Add a new connection as follows:
- Click Generate Client ID and Secret
- Site Name = whatever you wish
- Authenticate Url = (insert your full URL to subrion cms installation)/login/read.json
- Save Changes
- Go to Configuration and allow registration for SSO only.
- Install Subrion plugin VanillaForums Single Sign-On
- Go to Subrion Admin Panel -> Configuration -> Miscellaneous
- Find the section related to VanillaForums and insert the key & Secret you generated in VanillaForums dashboard, Save Changes
- Create a new page with External Content and place it in the menu. It should be a full URL to your forums homepage.