What is idev-SoftDirectory?
idev-SoftDirectory is a PHP Script which creates a software repository on your website. This can be used for listing software of all different types. You can target a specific platform such as Mac/Windows/Mobile (etc). Supports shareware, freeware, commercial and open source software. The directory is entirely customizable, you can create whatever type of software repository that you need.
How does idev-SoftDirectory work?
Add software to your directory and allow your visitors to do the same.
You can customize the appearance entirely, add your own graphics, logo, colors, header/footer, and fully integrate idev-SoftDirectory in to your website!
- Listings include attractive light-box photo gallery, view and visit tracking, business hours, tell a friend feature and external website link.
- Visitors can search software listings by category or keyword.
- Direct software download option.
- Feature listings on your directory home page.
- Search engine optimized with search engine friend URL's, meta tags and page titles.
- Free and/or paid only and upgradable listings.
- Listings can appear in multiple categories.
- Unlimited sub-category depth.
User Control Panel Features
Registered users can add, upgrade and modify their own listings and account information.
- Supports all PayPal currencies.
- PayPal supports all major credit cards, bank transfers and debit payments.
- Works with other IPN scripts
Admin Panel Features
- Add listings to your directory.
- Approve pending free user listings.
- Create categories and unlimited sub-categories
- View upgraded and paid listing subscription history with daily and monthly earnings statistics.
- Configure directory meta tags and welcome text.
- Manage OS platforms and license types.
- Create upgrade and paid listing packages, define listing rank, number of photos allowed, upgrade package cost and optional trial periods.
- Professionally designed templates included with purchase.
- Everything is customizable. You can edit the design, create your own template, edit the header and footer, add your own graphics, whatever you need.
- 100% open source code allows developers to make any sort of modifications needed.
- PHP 4 or higher is required.
- MySQL database required.