TSEP is a simple, yet very powerful and fast PHP website search engine. It is built to index your site so it can be searched later within seconds. Some features: your own stopwords, logging, MySQL Boolean search, many languages, CSS formating.
- TSEP is a search engine for a website - for your website!
You can put a "Search this site" anywhere on your website and let people quickly find what they are looking for.
- TSEP is free of charge and open source software.
- TSEP is designed to be very easy to install and use.
- TSEP can be implemented into your layout (there is also a pre-made search page available)
With only two lines of code you can add TSEP to your website and into your layout!
- TSEP uses CSS for formatting.
You can adjust any color, font, anything of the look to your needs.
- TSEP uses indexing profiles.
The profiles enable you to split the indexing (and in future also the searching) process.
- TSEP is localized!
This means if you are running a website in the English language you will probably want to show the search page as well in English - you can do this with TSEP very easily. If you are running a website in German you can see the TSEP messages in German. French, Spanish, Italian, Thai, Chinese, Russian.... None of those should be a problem for TSEP.
- TSEP supports (MySQL-) Boolean search terms.