fancyBox is a tool for displaying images, html content and multi-media in a Mac-style "lightbox" that floats overtop of web page.
fancyBox was built using the jQuery library. Licensed under both MIT and GPL licenses.
- Can display images, HTML elements, SWF movies, Iframes and Ajax requests.
- Customizable through settings and CSS.
- Groups related items and adds navigation.
- If the mouse wheel plugin is included in the page then FancyBox will respond to mouse wheel events as well.
- Creates fancy transitions using the easing plugin.
- Adds a nice drop shadow under any zoomed item.
Snap Builder Jan 15, 2016 884 Views
No comments have been left here yet.